Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just a few more days

Dress Forever 21, Cardigan Target, Bracelets Forever 21

This week has been a little bit busy for me. These last few days of school are kicking my butt. This was my first time taking night classes and lately I've felt so tired.
Just 2 more days...and then I can get some rest. One more day and my sis and niece from Washington D.C. will be here!!! I'm really excited for them to come and spend a few weeks with us just in time for the cooler weather we've been having...I can feel autumn coming along :) Speaking of cooler weather one of my favorite ways to transition a summer dress is to add a sweater or cardigan with pretty detailing. This past weekend I wore this lacy olive green one over my floral dress I had purchased a few weeks ago.






1 comment:

  1. I'm taking night classes 2 right now and feeling incredibly swamped. Some of these classes are kicking my ass, it makes me feel awful to fall behind but Its my fault. I procrastinate way too much.. keeping everything for last minute

    ReplyDelete