Monday, October 5, 2009

Washed Away Messages




I love these prints from this etsy shop Bueller I happened to stumble upon...which I'm so happy that I did.  I've always found the beach so relaxing and peaceful...I've always wished I had a beach house.  How amazing would it be to step out every morning to a beautiful view of the ocean?  I also can't get enough of the writings in the sand...if you were to come with me to the beach you would probably catch me drawing hearts with an "e" and "c" ( C is the boyfriend's initial) inside. Sometimes I write it so close to the shore just to see the words slowly fade away into the ocean or other times I leave it where I know someone else will find it.  After such a long week of no sleep and the craziness at work, I think the last photo sums up my week.  I ended up taking a vacation day to let myself relax and I feel so good right now.  Sometimes we just have to know that in the end everything will turn out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment