Monday, October 5, 2009

A Few Nights Ago at the Fair



The zipper is my favorite ride at the fair ride...pretty much worth coming for this ride alone...We ended up doing 10 flips in a row (the usual is about 4 flips in a row 6 or 7 if you're lucky)...so much fun.  I don't know what it is but I love rides that flip or the feeling you get from being on a roller coaster that has a huge drop. I couldn't stop laughing that night...we had a really good time.  I even got on the fun slide which you mostly see kids get on but it's a favorite of mine...my niece was like "you're really going to get on that?"  and I was like "What it's fun".   Anyway it was a good night just hanging out with my sister and nieces...fun rides, corn dogs, nachos, cotton candy, funnel cakes, a big cup of lemonade...okay I'm going to stop it's way too late to be getting hungry. 










No comments:

Post a Comment