Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fairy Wings




So a friend of mine dropped a major mood killer on me the other day.  I mean really what am I suppose to say to him? It's been years, we've never had a thing, I'm tired of hurting you but I'm sorry, I'm in love with someone else. Yes, were only "just friends". I was just so upset with him after I told him I thought he was over me (he told me he liked me back in 2001)  and his response was "nope. I still hope for the future".  Keep in mind that we've never dated or anything...it's always been just friends and I've made it completely clear as glass that I don't have feelings for him that way.  So yes I felt like some horrible person all day for having to tell him it's not ever going to happen between us, I know it hurt him but sometimes you can't always sugarcoat things.  If he was still having hope for the future, being nice about it was the last thing that needed to happen.  All I really wanted to do was get away.  I'm telling you sometimes I wish I really did have wings so I could just fly away.  Oh but where would I go?  Someplace sunny with a beach, I don't know why but I'm completely addicted to the beach.  It's funny because I hardly ever go to the beach out here (they pretty much suck and so does the brown water).  You can't see anything and when I feel things on my legs and can't tell if it's a fish or seaweed, it kinda freaks me out.  So yeah, wings are in definite need when things get awkward.  Just get me out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment