Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cupcakes are Great for Breakfast


Actually just anytime of the day is great...a co-worker made these...they were blue inside and delicious...yum!







These were some pretty orchids that I saw at the store and just couldn't find the heart to pass them up. I had to share their beauty with the rest of the family. I fell in love with the color. Aren't they just beautiful?




Well I know it's a bit late but I hope everyone had a happy 4th. Mine was great especially with having Monday off and a cake like this to eat.






xoxo erica marie

3 comments:

  1. I most definitely agree with you. Cupcakes can be eaten any time of day... and every single day. Los Angeles really has the best cupcakes I have ever had in my life, I cannot go one week without trying a new spot... so yummy!

    ReplyDelete