Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Shopping

Ok I know I've mentioned how excited I am to go vist my sister in D.C. which is the number one reason why I'm excited. Reason number two is shopping..once I realized that H&M is close to her home I started searching online for all their fabulous pieces. We don't have one out here in Texas which has always made me a bit sad. But now, all smiles on my face...I really love the Garden Collection that just recently came out.




I'll be bringing an extra bag home and I hope that these lovelies will be in it.








pics via google images
xoxo erica marie

2 comments:

  1. what great picks! very pretty dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh they have such great shopping in DC. I remember blowing most of money shopping in Washington-DC. LOL

    ReplyDelete