Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Concert Weekend

Not too long ago I had a pretty crazy weekend, 2 concerts: Friday night then Saturday night. I love live music and although it seemed as if Monday couldn't come any faster, my fast paced weekend was quite worth it. Besides I still had Sunday to recover. Sometimes too much of a good thing is a good thing :)






This was the only picture of Motley Crue that I could get...one of the workers made me put my camera away :(

{I think it's a pretty cool photo though}


Anyway they completely rocked out and the opener for the night, Godsmack, really brought it. Lets just say the next morning my next was killing me. Gotta love that rock music <3



Saturday Night






George Strait was amazing that night...I had an amazing night. I felt no stress, no worries, just enjoying life at that moment. I couldn't have asked for a better time. George, you're the man.



Happy Weekend Everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment