Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bright lights



Although I was pretty much dragging this morning, last night or should I say early this morning was well worth it. We didn't see too many meteorites (I only counted 8...darn all those clouds) but any reason to hang out with family and talk and listen to good music when you should be sleeping is good enough for me. After awhile we decided to get on the roof of my sister's house. I have to say that being up there with a nice cold beer was really relaxing...especially when you can just lay down and look up at the stars all night. If it hadn't been for a few mosquitos....I probably could have fallen asleep on the roof. It was 3 something when we finally decided to go to bed or should I say take a nap (i had to get up at 6:45)!! Oh well, good times :)

xoxo erica marie

1 comment:

  1. haha i was there being the bartender and beer holder.lol.it was fun.:))

    ReplyDelete