Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It Gets Better

Well today got off to a not so pretty start. I usually am good about waking up with the alarm clock, but I don't know what happened this morning...I woke up 5 till I was suppose to be at work!!! After a quick phone call to say I would be late, I managed to get ready in a hectic 5 minutes only to be greeted by an overload of work, attitudes, and stress. I was not in the mood for any of it today. But the day started to get better, I just had to step back in breath.
Here are some of my quick fixes to a stressful/bad day.
1. good workout
2. ice cream
3. long showers
4.my boyfriend
5.dance music
6.the beach
7.massages
8.girl movies
9.margaritas
10.friends
{in no particular order...my boyfriend would of course be #1}
How do you get over a bad day?
{photo via nirrimi photography}

2 comments: