Monday, June 1, 2009

Love this look...



I've been in love with Hilary's style in this video ever since I saw it a few months back. It's for her song "Reach Out", which happens to be a fun song to dance to! The style is so pretty but classy and sexy all at the same time. Love it!!


Black and white always look so classic together, I especially like the necklace.


The top hat is such a nice touch to this dress it just adds that extra fun something.

This dress reminds me of a fairytale. A hot guy to hold onto is always nice and I love the color of the wall.

I love this ring and her makeup is gorgeous.

I like how simple but pretty this dress is.

This was my favorite look.
{all pics via google images}

2 comments:

  1. Hey... curious if you've ever checked out closetviewer.com before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked it out, looks interesting...i will have to play with it.

    ReplyDelete